ALSO, make sure you understand what you are deleting. If you feel at all uncomfortable using this procedure, it is much better to DO NOTHING than to take the chance you may cause more harm. In this case, you should probably wait until you can get some one-on-one help from the Wildtangent Support Team or a local Computer Tech. If in doubt, DO NO HARM!
To remove all Wildtangent programs the proper way:
- Open your Control Panel,
- Double click on Add or Remove Programs,
- In the Add or Remove Programs window that opens, scroll down until you find he entry for Wildtanget,
- Click on Wildtangent and then click on the Change/Remove button,
- A new window will open giving you the option to select those WT programs you want to uninstall,
- Click in the boxes in front of the programs you want to uninstall and click on Next.
If you need to uninstall a non-Wildtangent program, look at the list above. Step #3 creates the list of programs you can uninstall. If it doesn't appear in the main list (step #3) or the Wildtangent list (step #5) then you will need to contact Customer Support by clicking on the Support button at the top of the page.
After you've uninstalled the game properly, you must then delete any installation files you may have saved on your computer before doing a fresh download and re-installtion of the game. The reason for this is that the original download may not have been a complete package for any of a number of reasons, all related to the Internet and Networking but totally beyond Wildtangent's control.
If this isn't your problem, then you will have to contact Customer Service. If you try and have problems, please let us know in here and someone will give you detailed information on how to contact them.