Unlocking your Game
Each game that you download and install is done so in a “locked” state. There are two ways for a game to be unlocked. They are:
a) If you purchase the game through the WildTangent Games App, the game will automatically be unlocked.
B) Using the unlock key that is provided after you purchase the game.
The first method requires very little work on your part. Basically, purchasing the game with the WildTangent Games App will do all the work for you unless your security software is blocking the game.
If you need to manually unlock your game, please follow the instructions below:
1) Launch the game (either from the icon on your desktop or through the WildTangent Game App).
2) On the lower left hand side of the screen will be a link titled “Use Unlock Code”. Click on the link.
3) This will take you to a screen titled “Unlock Game”
4) In the box, enter in the unlock code you received exactly as you received it, including any dashes. Unlock codes are case-sensitive.
5) Click UNLOCK.
6) The program will communicate with our servers via the internet to verify that your unlock code is valid. This may take a few moments. After the validation, your game is unlocked and ready to be played. You’ll see the following confirmation screen:
If you experience an error after clicking UNLOCK GAME please copy the error down in its entirety (including anything in parentheses) and use the Ask A Question link to contact Customer Support. This will help us troubleshoot the situation more efficiently.
What does unlocking a WildTangent game do?
Most of our games are available as free demos. If you decide that you'd like to purchase one of our games, rather than having to download a new copy of the game, you need only purchase an unlock code from our website. Your unlock code expands the demo version into the full version, letting you play it for as long as you'd like.
How Do I Unlock My WildTangent Game?
Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:30 PM
Unlocking your Game
Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:08 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users